This past week I was introduced to a new blogger who has developed a wonderful practice that I have decided to engage in. It's called Friday's Fave Five and it's an invitation to reflect on the week just past and share five favorite moments from your week. What a great way to help us discover gems of blessing amidst a week that may have been fraught with challenges. Here's my first FFF...
1. Not one but two loaves of homemade bread left in my car by two sweet friends - one loaf was a wonderful white and the other a delicious dark. Oh! And by the way, the white had a jar of homemade jam tucked in alongside of it!
2. The Church Decorating Bee - a day spent with some amazing people getting our sanctuary ready to celebrate the season. Above is my favorite moment. The crowning touch. When we proudly and prominently display the church's Nativity with the Reason for the Season front and Center!
3. An afternoon of pampering at my hairdresser friend's shop that resulted in a delightful new do that has garnered me many compliments already. Way to make a gal feel special. Did I mention that during the process she served me coffee and homemade sweet treats!
4. An amazing moonlit night to drive home by. Christmas carols playing and fresh fallen snow added to the ambience and began the preparation of my heart for advent.
5. Meeting with our Presbytery Pastors, sharing our hearts as well as business at hand, and then being treated to a meal and gifted with a coveted book by our gracious Presbyter!
All in all it was a week of favorites. When I started I wondered if it would be hard to come up with five. It wasn't. Instead, I have a whole bunch of others bouncing around in my brain. God is good! Have a wonderful weekend my friends.
To enjoy more of the same visit the FFF Hostess Site, Living to Tell the Story.
Link is to the right in My Blog List.